Face painting is something that all children enjoy, boys and girls, ideal for holidays, birthdays and other special occasions. Face paint is applied on the face, usually a child's face, with brushes and paints for use on the skin. Face painting is fairs and festivals for kids. Projects can be as simple as a butterfly on the cheek of one or two colors or very complex or professional projects around the face.
We do services Face Painting for children birthday party and any other event. We use all high quality FDA compliant cosmetic grade paints, designed for use on skin. They have been thoroughly tested, they are long lasting, comfortable to wear, vibrant and most importantly, safe. I also only use cosmetic grade glitter. It is made of polyester and has no metal. It is safe in case it gets in the eyes. I use these brands: Snazaroo and Ben Nye.
- We have a basic rate of $150 for the first hour (for up to 20 faces with partial design, or 10 faces with full design), $80 for the each subsequent hour
- Our daily rate is $300 per facepainter for the first 4 hours + $35 for each subsequent hour.
The Charity, Fundraiser and Special Events
We do Face Painting for Special Events including, but not limited to Church Festivals, Community Functions and Fundraisers.
Option 1: We request a base fee of $300.00 to cover my 'consumable' expenses and we will work for Tips or paint faces for $3.00 per face.
Option 2: If the event sponsors would like to totally sponsor the event: We will work for a flat hourly fee our daily rate is $300 per facepainter for the first 4 hours (or 2 artists in 2 hrs)+ $35 (or $60 for 2 artists) for each subsequent hour. If you have a large event and need multiple facepainters please contact us for an inclusive quote.
Option 3: Pay Per Face (raising money for you): I will appear at your event to do face painting while charging my standard "pay per face" rates to the your guests at the event.
Option 4: Discounted Hourly (free for patrons): I can offer you a discounted hourly rate. This would mean that my payment would come out of your budget, but you could choose to sell tickets for whatever price you choose to regain some of that cost.
The designs available at these events will be limited in order to paint as many faces as possible.
If you need other options please contact me at [email protected] to discuss your needs. Thank you!
* Mississauga Water Front Festival (Jun 12-14, 2015). Location: Memorial Park, Port Credit, Mississauga
* School Fun Fair (Jun 11, 2015). Location: Mill Valley Junior School, 411 Mill Rd, Etobicoke M9C1Y9
* Mississauga Carasauga (May 22-24, 2015). Location: 5600 Rose Cherry Pl, Mississauga, ON L4Z 4B6
* Vietnamese Tet Festival (Feb 01, 2015). Location: International Airport, Mississauga
* Birthday Party (Aug 10, 2013). Location: Toronto. Time: 5pm. Service: Airbrush tattoo & Glitter Tattoo
* Birthday Party (Aug 10, 2013). Location: Argentina, Mississauga. Time: 12pm-2pm. Service: Face painting, airbrush tattoo, feather hair extension.
* Birthday Party (Aug 4, 2013). Location: Dalbeattie Ave, Toronto. Time: 5pm
* Community Picnic: (Jul 14,2013). Location: (will be update soon). Time: 9am-5pm
* Family Event (Jun 30,2013). Location: Eglinton Ave W, Toronto.Time: 5pm-7pm
* Birthday Party (Apr 27, 2013).Location: Orenda Rd, Brampton